Uninterruptible 640mA KNX Power supply
With connections for a lead-gel rechargeable battery 1130 00 for buffering KNX voltage in case of a power failure. Up to two lead-gel accumulators can be connected and charged via the uninterruptible power supply. The charging voltage is controlled depending on the temperature using a temperature sensor.
The uninterruptible power supply has a zero-voltage 2-way switch for reporting a fault (e.g. mains failure, battery failure, overload or short circuit). Connection is made via KNX bus connection or branch terminals (no data rail required).
- Lead-gel rechargeable battery 12 Ah: 1130 00
- Basic cable set: 1128 00
- Expansion cable set: 1129 00
- Primary rated voltage: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Secondary rated voltage: SELV 28 V to 31 V DC
- Secondary rated current: 640 mA, short-circuit-proof
- 2-way switch: AC 230 V, 6 A DC 12/24 V, 4 A
- Load via screw terminals: 0.2 to 4 mm2 single-wire, 0.2 to 2.5 mm2 fine-wire