Inside Gong in Pure White
The surface-mounted gong offers the following product features:
- Fully pre-assembled surface-mounted gong, allowing quick, clean installation.
- Design variety via integration, allowing uniform appearance of door communication and electrical installation.
- Installation possible with or without cover frame. For installation with cover frame, a 2-gang cover frame without crossbar is required. Note: A cover frame is required when installing in a 58 mm flush-mounted box.
- Easy installation via pull-off screw terminals.
- Easy removal of surface-mounted gong and cover frame during renovation work.
- Mounting holes for wall and box installation.
- Signal transmission and power supply of surface-mounted gong via reverse-polarity-protected and short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
- Parallel connection of up to three surface-mounted gongs or home stations possible.
- One-man commissioning through simple commissioning procedure.
- Operating buttons with integrated LEDs for status display.
- LED display for an incoming call.
- Possibility of ringing tone deactivation.
- Ringing tone differentiation for door call, internal call and floor call.
- Selection of ringing tone melody; up to five different ringing tone melodies can be selected.
The operating buttons of the surface-mounted gong control the following functions:
- Setting the ringing tone melody.
- Switching ringing tone on and off.
- Volume control of calling tone.
- Power supply: 26 V DC ± 2 V (bus voltage)
- Connections: two screw terminals for 2-wire bus
- Two screw terminals for floor-call button
- Installation possible without cover frame or with System 55 or E22 cover frame, 2-gang without crossbar 1002 .., 2886 .. .
- Requires Audio Control device 1287 00
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Insert finish||Pure White Glossy|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||Via Door Comms Bus|