Colour Camera for Door Station TX44 Pure White
The colour camera offers the following product features:
- Installation in the 58 mm flush-mounted box.
- Fits in the cover frames of the Gira TX 44 switch range.
- LEDs ensure steady illumination of the field of view at close proximity in the night mode.
- Signal transfer and supply of the audio and video components via the reverse-polarity-protected and short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
- Camera can be manually swivelled 20º horizontally and vertically. In conjunction with the wide-angle lens, a very wide field of view of the door entry area results.
- Automatic background lighting compensation.
- Automatic white balance.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Integrated temperature-dependent camera heating.
- Sprayed-water proof cover plate.
- Camera cover plate made of shock-resistant plastic. Easy to replace when damaged, e.g. through vandalism.
Note: The colour camera may not be positioned directly below a light.
- Power supply: 2 cameras via system bus from 3rd camera via additional power supply 1296 00
- Camera insert
- 2 system bus connector strips
- 1 video connector strip
- Image capture element: CCD sensor 1/3"
- Wide-angle objective: 150º Aperture angle
- Visible detection range: Angle of detection of the camera 100º
- Detectable area (with 20º swivelling): 140º
- Colour system: PAL
- Pixels: 500 (H) x 582 (V)
- Horizontal resolution: 380 TV lines
- Switching threshold colour to B/W operation: 1 lux
- Light sensitivity in B/W operation: 0.1 lux
- Electronic shutter close time: up to 1/100000 s
- IR filter: integrated
- Recommended camera installation height: 1.50 m
- Temperature range: -20 ºC to +50 ºC
- Protection type: IP 44
- Flush-mounted door station 1260 .., 1261 .., 1271 .., 1272 ..
- Video control device 1288 00
- Video distributor 1292 00
- Audio/video connection cable set 50 cm 1273 00
- Suitable for use in energy profile 1354 .., 1355 .., 1356 ..
- Not suitable for use in energy profile with light (1600 mm, 3 x empty) 1353 ...
- Installation profile for integration in letter box systems, mounting plates and door side installations, e.g. of the manufacturers JU-Metallwaren, Normbau 1274 00, 1275 00, 1276 00, 1277 00
- Gira door communications system in letter box systems in cooperation with the manufacturer RENZ.
- Front panel and flush-mounted box/surface-mounted housing for acceptance of the door communications system in cooperation with e.g. the manufacturer SKS-Kinkel.
|Design range||GIRA TX44|
|Insert finish||TX44 Colour Aluminium|
|Operating voltage||Via Door Comms Bus|