Surface Mounted Door Station - 3 Call Button, Video TX44 Pure White
The surface-mounted door station has the following product features:
- Completely pre-assembled surface-mounted door station with
- TX 44 design enables fast, clean installation.
- Signal transmission and supply of the subscribers via reverse polarity protected, short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
- Torsionally rigid surface-mounted housing through aluminium profile.
- Cover frames of shutter-proof thermoplast with a high resistance to ultraviolet light as well as a scratch-resistant care-free surface.
- Theft protection by means of Torx screws.
- Start-up is a one-man job, thanks to the simple start-up procedure.
- Weather-proof speaker.
- High-quality electric microphone.
- Hands-free feature (voice-controlled talk-back with echo and background noise suppression).
- Audible acknowledgement signal with pressing of call buttons.
- Adjustable speech volume.
- White call button illumination in LED technology.
- Splash-water sealed call-button cover plate made of impact resistant plastic.
- Name plate of call button can be exchanged without tools and frame removal.
- Professional labelling via the Gira labelling service (request card included here) or with the Gira labelling software.
The colour camera has the following properties:
- Automatic switching from day to night mode: The camera switches from daytime operation (colour presentation) to night mode (black and white presentation) and back again at a defined ambient brightness. Due to the high degree of light sensitivity in night mode, good presentation results are achieved even with poor lighting conditions.
- LEDs ensure steady illumination of the field of view illumination in night mode.
- Camera can be swivelled 20º horizontaly and vertically by hand. In conjunction with the wide-angle lens, a very wide field of view of the door entry area results.
- Automatic background lighting compensation.
- Automatic white balance.
- Automatic gain control.
- Integrated camera heating with temperature detection.
- Splashed water-protected cover plate.
- Camera cover plate made of impact-resistant plastic. Easy to replace if damaged, e.g. due to vandalism.
- Power supply: 26 V DC ± 2 V (bus voltage)
- Connections: 2 terminal screws for 2-wire bus
- 2 terminal screws for additional supply
- Dimensions: W x H x D 110 x 253 x 19 mm
- (without camera)
- W x H x D 110 x 253 x 40 mm (with camera)
- Name plate dimensions: W x H 62 x 62 mm
- Image capture element: CCD sensor 1/3"
- Wide-angle objective: 150º Aperture angle
- Visible detection range: Angular coverage of the camera 100º
- Detectable area (with 20º swivelling): 140º
- Colour system: PAL
- Pixels: 500 (H) x 582 (V)
- Horizontal resolution: 380 TV lines
- Switching threshold colour to B/W operation: 1 lux
- Light sensitivityin B/W operation: 0.1 lux
- Electronic shutter close time: up to 1/100000 s
- IR filter: integrated
- Recommended camera installation height: 1.50 m
- Temperature range: -20 ºC to +50 ºC
|Design range||GIRA TX44|
|Insert finish||TX44 Colour Aluminium|
|Operating voltage||Via Door Comms Bus|