Bus Coupler 3 External sensor KNX insert
Used for the coupling of the GIRA KNX application modules with programming buttons to KNX systems
Note, GIRA bus couplers will only work with GIRA push buttons and RTC's due to the mechanical fit and hardware ID's.
Bus couplers provide a mechanical fit for the application module to and also regulate voltage and telegram flows to and from the KNX bus.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Depends on Application Module
- Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45°C
- Storage/transport temperature: -25 ... +70°C
- Safety class: III
- Connection mode KNX: Standard KNX/EIB connection terminals
External Temperature Probe must be GIRA 1493 00. Other PT1000 or NTC probes are not compatible.
|Mounting||Depends on Frame Choice|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|