- Visualisation server for mobile end devices (iOS and Android) and logic module in one device.
- Visualisation functions: Dimmer, switch, button, blind and shutter with and without positioning, heating, scene auxiliary unit, scene set, IP camera, status display, value transmitter, percentage value transmitter, temperature value transmitter
- Up to 250 functions can be controlled via the app for each project.
- Up to 250 function clocks can be set by the user in the app.
- Simultaneous access to the Gira X1 from 10 mobile end devices.
- Intuitive app user interface that can be adapted by the user.
- Logic functions: A range of functions thanks to the module library with 36 logic modules (e.g. basic mathematical operations, shutters and blind control, temperature control, partition wall control, staircase lighting, random generator).
- Configurable logic nodes (e.g. freely selectable number of inputs).
- Easy parameterisation of timers and scenes:
- up to 50 timers with 10 switching times each.
- up to 50 scene sets with 64 scenes each.
- Up to 1450 data points can be used in one project (1000 KNX group address data points, 450 discretionary device data points).
- Optimised start-up: Fast project changes and updates during operation without the need to restart the device.
- Two RJ45 sockets with switch functionality support simple loop-through of the patch cable.
- KNX interface function for starting up the ETS project remotely.
- High security:
- Remote app access via integrated OpenVPN server.
- Remote maintenance via integrated OpenVPN server.
- Encrypted TLS data transfer between app and Gira X1 as well as between GPA and Gira X1 prevents interception by third parties.
- Readout of current Gira X1 runtime project via GPA.
- Project saving: Saving of a project copy on the Gira X1.
- Further configuration is performed in the Gira Project Assistant (GPA). The Gira Project Assistant is available free of charge in the Gira download area.
- Functional extensions and updates via firmware and software updates.
- Auxiliary Voltage: 24...30 VDC
- Auxiliary voltage current consumption: 3W @ 24VDC
- Current Consumption KNX: Typically 10mA
- IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
- IP connection: RJ45 socket
- Supported protocols: DHCP, AutoIP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP (core, routing, tunnelling, device management), ARP, ICMP, IGMP