Product code: 2096 00
The Gira X1 enables visualisation and automation of homes using the KNX system. The Gira X1 unites the functionality of a visualisation server and logic module in a single device allowing it to handle numerous automation tasks. Used with an App to turn existing mobile devices into operating elements: The Gira X1 app is available from the Apple and Android stores and can be used on smart- phones and tablets. Timers and scenes can be programmed by the user along with the start page and favourites screen providing space for the user to customise the App. Secure remote access is possible using OpenVPN and the X1 can also be used as a programming interface for the KNX bus.
- Visualisation server for mobile end devices (iOS and Android) and logic module in one device.
- Visualisation functions: Dimmer, switch, button, blind and shutter with and without positioning, heating, scene auxiliary unit, scene set, IP camera, status display, value transmitter, percentage value transmitter, temperature value transmitter
- Up to 250 functions can be controlled via the app for each project.
- Up to 250 function clocks can be set by the user in the app.
- Simultaneous access to the Gira X1 from 10 mobile end devices.
- Intuitive app user interface that can be adapted by the user.
- Logic functions: A range of functions thanks to the module library with 36 logic modules (e.g. basic mathematical operations, shutters and blind control, temperature control, partition wall control, staircase lighting, random generator).
- Configurable logic nodes (e.g. freely selectable number of inputs).
- Easy parameterisation of timers and scenes:
- up to 50 timers with 10 switching times each.
- up to 50 scene sets with 64 scenes each.
- Up to 1450 data points can be used in one project (1000 KNX group address data points, 450 discretionary device data points).
- Optimised start-up: Fast project changes and updates during operation without the need to restart the device.
- Two RJ45 sockets with switch functionality support simple loop-through of the patch cable.
- KNX interface function for starting up the ETS project remotely.
- High security:
- Remote app access via integrated OpenVPN server.
- Remote maintenance via integrated OpenVPN server.
- Encrypted TLS data transfer between app and Gira X1 as well as between GPA and Gira X1 prevents interception by third parties.
- Readout of current Gira X1 runtime project via GPA.
- Project saving: Saving of a project copy on the Gira X1.
- Further configuration is performed in the Gira Project Assistant (GPA). The Gira Project Assistant is available free of charge in the Gira download area.
- Functional extensions and updates via firmware and software updates.
- Auxiliary Voltage: 24...30 VDC
- Auxiliary voltage current consumption: 3W @ 24VDC
- Current Consumption KNX: Typically 10mA
- IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
- IP connection: RJ45 socket
- Supported protocols: DHCP, AutoIP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP (core, routing, tunnelling, device management), ARP, ICMP, IGMP
Documents & Downloads
GIRA X1 App Operating Instructions
End User operation instructions for the use of the Gira X1 App
GIRA X1 Datasheet
Brief technical and specification information for the Gira X1
GIRA X1 Installation Instructions
Brief instructions and specifications for the routing and installation of the Gira X1 Product
GIRA X1 & L1 Product Brochure
Photos and product details for the Gira X1 and L1 products along with the X1 visualisation app for iOS and Android and the windows based GPA, Gira Product Assistance app. Intended for the System Integrator market.
GIRA X1 Technical Reference Manual
Full technical documentation for the Gira X1
S1 Product Overview Video
Technical Bulletin giving an overview of the product and how to configure it.
Innovative and Contemporary - Gira at 100% Design 2017
Added: 12 Sep 2017
Gira will showcase the latest in their design led, contemporary KNX and electrical product ranges at the 100% Design Show in London 2017. There products are designed for modern smart homes that require elegant control.
Gira announce updates to G1, X1 and Homeserver at Light + Building 2018
Added: 29 Mar 2018
At Light + Building 2018, Gira announced a range of updates to make the G1, X1 and homeserver even more functional. With Alexa and Sonos integration on the X1, controlling a KNX home has never been easier.