KNX Brightness Controller surface-mounted
Brightness control can be activated and deactivated via a push button or with motion or presence detectors. Brightness controller variants are available as flush-mounted 2102 00 or surface-mounted 2103 00.
- Two-point control (switching) or constant light control (dimming above value) can be configured.
- Constant light control: max. 5 various dimmable light groups can be set via a brightness value.
- Two-point control: yonly automatic switch-onx and yautomatic switch-offx of lighting possible.
- Transmission of measured brightness value as 2-byte value on the bus. Transmission with modification, with a read request or cyclically.
- Cyclical transmission of switching and dimming value commands for light control.
- Behaviour can be configured following bus voltage recovery.
- Specified setpoint for brightness control via parameter or via the bus with 2-byte communication objects.
- Calibration of sensor brightness value determined by device via independent reference measurement and bus telegram.
- Measurement range: 0 to 2000 Lux
- Temperature range: -5 C to +45 C
- Protection class: Protection type: IP 20
- Dimensions: L x B x H (without cover) 50 x 35 x 15 mm
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|