KNX DALI-gateway Tunable White Plus
- Control of lights and other applications with DALI operating units in KNX installations.
- Adjustment of colour temperature for lights with DALI Device Type 8 (Colour Type: Colour Temperature) for Tunable White according to IEC 62386-209.
- Short-circuit protection, overvoltage protection, overload protection.
- Switching and dimming of a maximum of 64 lights with DALI operating devices.
- Up to 6 different Up to addressing types enable control of individual or grouped DALI lights via KNX telegrams.
- Up to 32 independent DALI groups are available for group addressing. These can be expanded by 64 individually addressable DALI device channels.
- Control of DALI operating devices of device type "Colour Control" (DALI Device Type 8, Colour Type: Colour Temperature) in specific configuration "Tunable White (TW)". Control of colour temperature vial relative or absolute dimming and also via scenes and effects.
- Central control of all connected DALI components possible (broadcast).
- Manual operation independent of the bus (building site operation with broadcast control). Control of switching condition and brightness.
- Feedback of DALI error status or DALI short circuit and signalling of power supply failure.
- Central switching function.
- Group feedback of all switching conditions possible.
- 16 light scenes.
- Effect control for realising dynamic lighting moods. 16 effects with up to 16 effect steps each. Timer enabling starting and stopping of effects independent of time and day of the week.
Group and device functions
- Switching and brightness value: Active or passive feedback functions.
- Setting brightness limits (minimum brightness or maximum brightness).
- Dimming behaviour and dimming characteristics can be parameterised.
- Bulb-saving switch-on and switch-off
- Block function or forced setting function can be parameterised.
- Time functions (switch-on/switch-off delay, staircase light function - also with advance warning function).
- Elapsed operating time meter.
- DALI power-ON level and DALI system-failure level can be set.
- Reactions in case of bus voltage failure and restoration can be set following ETS programming process.
- Control of colour temperature via absolute dimming and relative dimming, dimming behaviour can be parameterised, adjustable minimum and maximum colour temperature, feedback for current and invalid colour temperature.
Operation of emergency lighting
- Integration of the device into DALI emergency lighting systems. The DALI gateway is able to integrate DALI standard operating devices for lighting control in accordance with IEC 62386-101 (DALI system) and IEC 62386-102 (control gear) as an emergency light in centrally-powered emergency lighting systems.
- Monitoring for failure of the general power supply.
- Behaviour can be set for the end of emergency mode.
- Brightness and colour temperature adjustable during activate emergency mode.
AC: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
DC: 110 to 240 V
Power loss: max. 3 W
KNX Bus Power Consumption: 6mA
KNX: Connection and junction terminal
DALI: Screw terminals
Cable lengths between gateway and operating device
Ø 1.5 mm²: max. 300 m
Ø 1.0 mm²: max. 238 m
Ø 0.75 mm²: max. 174 m
Ø 0.5 mm²: max. 116 m
Connections: max. 4 mm²
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C