Standard Weather station - KNX
- Temperature sensor for measuring the outside temperature.
- Wind sensor (thermal) for determining the wind speed.
- Twilight sensor for measuring the brightness in the twilight range.
- Three brightness sensors offset by 90_ determine the brightness in daylight and sunshine, direction-dependent.
- Rain sensor for detecting precipitation.
- Two limits with an adjustable hysteresis per sensor (except rain sensor) can be parameterised.
- A teach-in function enables the application of a current measured value as a limit. This can, for example, be triggered by pressing an external button.
- All limit objects have a parameterisable switch-on and switch-off delay.
- 6 logic gates (AND, AND with return, OR, Exclusive OR, NAND, NOR) with up to 4 inputs for external and internal 1 bit values.
- 4 blocking elements for blocking functions or manual operation.
- Cyclical transmission in case of a value change.
- Power supply: 24V AC/DC SELV
- Power consumption: 7.5 W
- Rated Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32 V DC
- Bus Current Consumption: 15mA
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Wind speed: 0 to 40 m/s
- Brightness: 1,000 to 110,000 lux
- Twilight: 0 to 674 lux
- Precipitation: Yes/No (binary)