- The room actuator with its relay contacts controls electrical devices such as lighting systems. Relays have flip-flop contacts, so that the last set switching condition remains unchanged even with failure of the power supply.
- Functional features per output: a wide spectrum of time functions, logical links, scenes, block functions or restraints, extended feedback, cyclical monitoring of incoming switching telegrams and an operating hours counter.
- The room actuator with its relay contacts controls electrically operated blinds, shutters, awnings, ventilation flaps or similar hangings with a mains voltage of 230 V AC.
- Functional features for each output channel: separately parametrisable movement times, extended feedback functions, assignments of up to 5 various safety functions, a comprehensive solar protection function and the integrating in scenes or restraints.
Room temperature control
- Two further electronic switching outputs are used for silent operation of electrothermic valve drives for heating or cooling systems.
- Continuous corrected variable telegrams are implemented in a pulse width modulated output signal (PWM). With this the valve drives can be continuously controlled. Also possible is the implementation of corrected variables to be switched. Status message for the valve position and cyclical monitoring of corrected variable telegrams.
- Emergency mode in case of bus voltage failure or bus/mains voltage restoration plus forced setting via bus telegram for summer and winter operation
- Alarm signal in case of short circuit or overload of the switch output and position protection for the valves; de-energised closed or open valve drives can be connected
- Monitoring of mains voltage supply, and in cases of malfunction, the transmission of an alarm message on the bus Group messages "all valves closed" and "largest corrected variable".
- Power supply: 230 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Loss: 6W
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 5mA
- Switching contact: Triac
- switching current: 5 mA to 50 mA
- Max. switch-on current: 1.5 A, 2 s
- Switching contact: µ-contact, zero-voltage NO contact
- Switching capacity
- AC 230 V: 16 A/AC 1 or 6 A/AC 3
- Max. switch-on current: 800 A, 200 µs 165 A, 20 ms
- Connected load:
- 16 A, max. 140 µF capacitive load AC 230 V
- 1380 VA motors (blind or fan)
- 3000 W light bulbs
- 2500 W HV halogen
- 1200 VA LV halogen, wound transformer
- 1500 W LV halogen, Gira Tronic transformer
- 1000 VA fluorescent lamps, not compensated
- 2300 VA fluorescent lamps duo-circuit
- 1160 VA fluorescent lamps, parallel-compensated
- 1000 W mercury-vapour lamps, uncompensated
- 1160 W mercury-vapour lamps, parallel compensated