Blind Actuator 1-gang, KNX
The functionalities that can be preset with the ETS for the Venetian blind output include, for instance, separately configurable travelling times, enlarged feedback functions, assignment to up to 5 different safety functions, an extensive sun protection function, and incorporation into scenes or forced-position applications.
- Operating mode can be configured: blinds, shutters, awnings or ventilation flaps.
- Separately parameterisable movement times with movement time extension for movements into the upper end position.
- Feedback of the curtain position or slat position. Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback functions.
- Assignments of up to 5 different safety functions (3 wind alarms,1 rain alarm, 1 frost alarm), or with cyclical monitoring.
- Solar protection function with fixed and variable curtain or slat positions can be activated.
- Integration in complex shading systems,optionally with automatic heating/cooling and presence function.
- Behaviour after bus voltage failure and return can be set.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the return of bus voltage.
- Forced setting function can be realised for each blind output.
- Inclusion in scenes possible, maximum of 8 internal scenes can be parameterised per channel.
- Memory function for light scenes.
- Free assignment of the functions switching, dimming, blind and value transmitter to the inputs.
- Blocker for blocking individual inputs.
- Behaviour when the bus voltage returns can be configured separately for each input.
- Telegram rate limiting.
- Switching function: two independent switching objects for each input present and can be enabled individually, command for rising or falling edge can be set independently (ON, OFF, CHANGE, no reaction).
- Dimming function: single and double-surface operation, time between dimming and switching and dim-step size can be set, telegram repetition and stop-telegram transmission possible.
- Blind function: command can be set with rising edge (no function, UP, DOWN, CHANGE), operating concept can be configured (Step - Move - Step or Move - Step), time between short and long-term operation can be set, slat adjustment time can be set.
- Value transmitter and light scene auxiliary unit function: edge (push button as NO contact, push button as NC contact, switch) and value with edge can be configured, value adjustment with push button by pressing and holding button for value transmitters possible, light scene auxiliary unit with memory function and saving of the scene without previously calling up is possible.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 8mA @ 29VDC
- Rated voltage: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Blind output: Switching current 3 A / AC 1, Motors 600 VA
- Number of inputs: 3
- Input Type: Potential Free
- Loop Resistance: 500Ohm
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|