Universal dimming actuator 1-gang 500 W KNX
Product code: 2171 00
Dimming actuator with integrated bus coupler for switching and dimming of various light bulbs, 230 V halogen lamps, dimmable HV LED lamps, compact fluorescent lamps and LV halogen lamps with inductive transformers or Tronic transformers. It can also be used as a speed adjuster for speed control of single-phase electric motors.
- Automatic or manual selection of dimming principle according to load.
- Idle-state, short-circuit, and excess temperature-proof.
- Manual operation of the outputs independent of the bus.
- Dimmable brightness range can be set.
- Dimming behaviour and dimming characteristics can be parameterised.
- Switch-on behaviour for a relative dimming command can be parameterised.
- Bulb-saving switch-on and switch-off
- Alarm telegrams for short circuit, overload, and load failure.
- Feedback of connected load type.
- Block function or forced setting function can be parameterised for each output.
- Time functions (switch-on/off delay, staircase light function).
- Staircase light function with advance warning function via time-controlled reduction of lighting or activation of permanent lighting.
- Linking function and up to eight scenes per dimming channel possible.
- Elapsed-hours meter for recording switch-on time.
- Reactions after bus voltage failure and recovery can be set.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 15mA
- External Voltage for Manual control without Bus: 230VAC 50HZ
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Outputs: 1
- Dimming Capacity Per Channel: 500W
- Connected load range per channel on 230VAC
- Incandescent Light bulbs: 20 to 500 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 500 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 500 W
- Tronic transformer: 20 to 500 W
- HV LED lamps: typically 3 to 100 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typically 3 to 100 W
- Connected load range per channel on 110VAC
- Incandescent Light bulbs: 20 to 250 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 250 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 250 VA
- Tronic transformer: 20 to 250 W
- HV LED lamps: typically 3 to 50 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typically 3 to 50 W
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|