Universal dimming actuator, 2-gang 2x300 W KNX
- Automatic or manual selection of dimming principle according to load.
- Idle-state, short-circuit, and excess temperature-proof.
- Manual operation of the outputs independent of the bus.
- Independent control of the dimming channels.
- Central switching function for control of all dimming channels.
- Delay for actively transmitted feedback messages following bus voltage recovery.
- Load type and dimming method can be configured: universal (with automatic calibration), electronic transformer (capacitive / trailing edge principle), conventional transformer (inductive / leading edge principle), LED (trailing edge or leading edge principle).
- Feedback for "switching" and "brightness value".
- Dimmable brightness range can be set.
- Dimming behaviour and dimming characteristics can be parameterised.
- Switch-on behaviour for a relative dimming command can be parameterised.
- Bulb-saving switch-on and switch-off
- Alarm telegrams for short circuit, overload, and load failure.
- Feedback of connected load type.
- Block function or forced setting function can be parameterised for each output.
- Time functions (switch-on/off delay, staircase light function).
- Staircase light function with advance warning function via time-controlled reduction of lighting or activation of permanent lighting.
- Linking function and up to eight scenes per dimming channel possible.
- Elapsed-hours meter for recording switch-on time.
- Reactions after bus voltage failure and recovery can be set.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 15mA
- External Voltage for Manual control without Bus: 230VAC 50HZ
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Outputs: 2
- Dimming Capacity Per Channel: 300W
- Connected load range per channel on 230VAC
- Incandescent Light bulbs: 20 to 300 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 300 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 300 W
- Tronic transformer: 20 to 300 W
- HV LED lamps: typically 3 to 60 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typically 3 to 60 W
- Connected load range per channel on 110VAC
- Incandescent Light bulbs: 20 to 150 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 150 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 150 VA
- Tronic transformer: 20 to 150 W
- HV LED lamps: typically 3 to 30 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typically 3 to 30 W
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|