Universal Series Dimmer insert Insert electronics
The two channels can control different load types independently of each other. The total connected load of 440 W/VA can be distributed differently to the two channels with a maximum individual channel load of 350 W/VA. Via System 2000 auxiliary unit (2-wire) 0333 00, the two channels can be operated synchronously.
- lamp-protecting "soft start"
- Electronic short-circuit protection
- automatic excess-temperature protection with restart
- Saving of a switch-on dimming value (also via auxiliary unit)
- Do not connect capacitive loads (e.g. Gira Tronic transformers) and inductive loads (e.g. conventional transformers) to one channel at the same time.
- screw terminals
- Suitable for cover plate 2264 ...
- System 2000 auxiliary insert 0333 00
- Rated voltage: 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Contact rating per channel:50 to 260 W/VA (25 °C) 50 to 220 W/VA (45 °C)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +45 °C
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Back Box||Round European|