Smoke Alarm Device Dual Q With Base
Increased quality criteria and technical advancements in smoke alarm devices are indicated on the market with the new Q test mark. The new Q-Label is an autonomous, manufacturer-independent quality mark for high-quality smoke alarm devices which undergo special testing for long-term use. The latest generation of Gira smoke detector devices fulfil the criteria of the new Q-Label quality mark.
- Comes with base allowing for power via 230v
- Use in private residential units or similarly inhabited areas only in accordance with DIN 14676.
- Battery-operated combined smoke alarm device and heat detector.
- Tested durability and reduction of false alarms.
- Fire and heat alarms alerted differently.
- Increased stability, e.g. against external factors.
- Heat detection via maximum and differential function.
- Permanently installed battery with a service life of at least 10 years.
- Muffled alarm signal (approx. 75 dB (A)) during function test.
- KRIWAN approval.
- Integrated function button for alarm acknowledgement, function test and muting, for example.
- VdS approval pending.
- Smoke detection can be switched off.
- Automatic smoke evaluation self-test with tracking of soiling.
- Soiling or fault indication.
- Signalling of technical faults can be delayed up to 12 h in darkness.
- "Weak battery" indication.
- Up to 40 smoke alarm devices can be networked on each wire.
- One module interface for three optional modules (KNX module, radio module, relay module) with simultaneous use of the networking terminal.
- Power supply:Via smoke alarm device battery and 230v via base
- Battery life:at least 10 years
- Acoustic signal:Alarm: at least 85 dB (A)
- Visual signal:Ring indicator (red LED)
- Ambient temperature:-5 °C to +55 °C
- Installation height:max. 4.50 m
- Protection type:IP 42
- Area of application:DIN 14676
- Standards:DIN 14604
|Finish||Pure White Glossy|