KNX Module for GIRA Dual Smoke Detector
- The KNX module enables connecting the smoke alarm device Dual Q to a KNX system.
- Downwards-compatible, therefore it can also be used for smoke alarm device Dual/VdS.
- Auxiliary unit alarm (for networking several smoke alarm devices via KNX).
- Wired alarm (wired networking of several smoke alarm devices).
- Signal transmitter (to switch on signalling tone)
- Status messages.
- Fault messages.
The KNX module is simply plugged in at the interface of the
smoke alarm device Dual. The networking terminals of the
smoke alarm device can continue to be used when the module is
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 17mA