Stainless Steel External Door Station - 10 call buttons
Product code: 2560 20
The Gira door station stainless steel is a fully pre-assembled door station protected against vandalism (front panel and flush-mounted box) for use in everything from single-family homes to large buildings for the Gira door communication system.
The door station stainless steel offers the following product features:
- 3 mm thick, ground stainless-steel front panel of high-quality Nirosta V2A stainless steel. This makes it especially resistant to environmental influences and vandalism.
- Screwless installation system. Unlocking is carried out with a special opening tool included with the product. With larger system set-ups, the front panel is secured with screws.
- Depth of flush-mounted box: 60 mm
- Flush-mounted box with wall anchors and openings for cable feed.
- Special design principle of the loudspeaker and microphone for avoidance of vandalism and moisture penetration. Due to the design used, it is not possible to puncture the loudspeaker or microphone with a sharp object.
- Hands-free feature (voice-controlled talk-back with echo and background noise suppression)
- Adjustable speech volume.
- Vandalism-protected stainless-steel call buttons. These are recessed flush in the front panel and have a precise switching behaviour when a call button is pressed.
- Acoustic acknowledgement signal when call button is pressed (can be deactivated if necessary).
- Night design of stainless-steel call buttons. Illumination with white LED illumination.
- The inscription area or the name plates are uniformly illuminated with maintenance-free, energy-saving white LEDs.
- The cover windows for the name plates are recessed flush in the front panel and consist of shatter-proof, scratch-resistant, 5 mm thick safety glass. They are therefore especially impervious to vandalism in the form of impacts, fire, scratching etc. In addition, they are easy to clean when soiled.
- The name plates can be removed from the front without dismantling the door station stainless steel. The unlocking device of the name plates is concealed.
- The name plates are protected against sprayed water.
- The door station stainless steel is supplied ready for connection including colour camera and built-in loudspeaker and, for larger buildings, including an expansion module. This eliminates time consuming wiring of the call buttons. Only a Gira 2-wire bus is required for connection of the door station stainless steel.
- A catch strap and supporting surface in the flush-mounted box serve as mounting aids during installation.
- One-man commissioning through simple commissioning procedure.
- Circumferential sponge rubber seal for wall sealing on the underside of the front panel.
- Large coverage between flush-mounted box and masonry.
- Professional labelling with the Gira inscription service www.marking.gira.com/en or the Gira inscription software .
The colour camera offers the following properties:
- Automatic day/night switching: The camera switches from daytime operation (colour presentation) to night mode (black and white presentation) and back again at a defined ambient brightness. Due to the high degree of light sensitivity in night mode, good presentation results are achieved even with poor lighting conditions.
- LEDs ensure steady illumination of the field of view at close proximity in the night mode.
- Camera can be manually swivelled 20° horizontally and vertically. In conjunction with the wide-angle lens, a very wide field of view results.
- Automatic background lighting compensation.
- Automatic white balance.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Integrated camera heating with temperature detection.
- Sprayed-water proof cover plate.
- Camera cover plate made of shock-resistant plastic. Easy to replace when damaged, e.g. through vandalism.
- Power supply: 26 V DC 2 V (bus voltage)
- Two door stations with colour camera via system bus. From the 3rd door station with colour camera, via additional power supply 1296 00.
- Two screw terminals for 2-wire bus
- Two screw terminals for additional supply
- 2 system bus connector strips
- 1 video connector strip
- Two sabotage contact screw terminals
- W x H 270 x 285 mm (front panel)
- W x H x D 250 x 265 x 60 mm (flush-mounted box)
- Name plate dimensions: W x H 62 x 18 mm
- Temperature range: -20 ºC to +50 ºC
- Protection type: IP 44
- Image capture element: CCD sensor 1/3"
- Wide-angle objective: 150º Aperture angle
- Visible detection range: Angle of detection of the camera 100º
- Detectable area (with 20º swivelling): 140º
- Colour system: PAL
- Pixels: 500 (H) x 582 (V)
- Horizontal resolution: 380 TV lines
- Switching threshold colour to B/W operation: 1 lux
- Light sensitivity in B/W operation: 0.1 lux
- Electronic shutter close time: up to 1/100000 s
- IR filter: integrated
- Recommended camera installation height: 1.50 m
- Video control device 1288 00
- Additional power supply 1296 00
- Video distributor 1292 00
- Inscription sheets 1459 00
- Labelling software 1423 00
|Design range||GIRA Stainless Steel|
|Insert finish||E22 Stainless Steel|