System 55 Keyless In Keypad, Colour Aluminium
The keypad offers the following product features:
- Installation in the 58 mm flush-mounted box.
- Capacitive button field. Coming close to or touching the numbers is sufficient for code entry. Thanks to the wear-free capacitive technology, no recognisable wearing of frequently used number combination.
- As standalone device or in combination with the Gira door communication system, enables convenient door opening for authorised persons and a door call system for buildings with several housing units.
- In standalone operation, the zero-voltage relay contacts contained in the flush-mounted insert are used for the switching processes, e.g. for door openers with their own power supply (e.g. common bell transformer).
- Special button "C": Deleting an incorrect entry.
- Special button "Key": After entry of the correct code, direct door opening is carried out when the button is pressed.
- Special button "Bell": Specific selection of home stations in large facilities.
- Special button "F": Switching functions are possible with this button in conjunction with switching actuators 1211 00 and 1289 00 of the Gira door communication system.
- Integration in the Gira door communication system without additional system components.
- Commissioning possible with direct configuration on the device, the keypad is put into operation without a PC or programming software.
- Homogeneous blue LED illumination of the numbers and special characters at night.
- Design diversity via integration in the Gira design platforms TX 44 and System 55. Integration in F100 and Stainless Steel Series 20 and Series 21 possible with adapter frames.
- Master PIN number provided on included sealed security card if Administrator PIN number is lost.
- The keypad can manage up to 255 codes.
- Up to 32-digit codes possible.
- Audible feedback when buttons are touched.
- Three-colour LED status display for optical signalling during programming and operation.
- Warning tone in case of unauthorised removal of the keypad top unit for tamper detection. A tampering circuit can also be realised in connection with the Gira door communication system using a switching actuator.
- The two integrated two-way switch relays can be assigned two different codes, e.g. Code 1: door opening, Code 2: switching outside light. Inputs and outputs
- Switching contact: 2 relays with zero-voltage two-way switch contacts
- Load capacity:24 V/1.6 A AC/DC
- Connector strip for system bus of Gira door communication system
- 2 connections for additional supply
- Power supply: 24 V DC +/-10% (power supply 1296 00) or 26 V DC +/- 2 V (door-communication bus voltage)
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +70 °C
- Resistance to EMD: up to 16 kV
- Flush-mounted door station 1260 .., 1261 .., 1271 .., 1272 ..
- Control devices 1287 00, 1288 00
- Additional power supply 1296 00
- For integration in F100: Intermediate plate 55 x 55 mm 0289 ..
- For integration in Stainless Steel Series 20, Series 21: Intermediate plate 55 x 55 mm 0289 20
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Insert finish||Colour Aluminium|
|Back Box||Round European|