Keyless In Fingerprint Reader - Pure White Glossy
- Installation in a device box.
- Stand-alone device or in combination with the Gira door communication system.
- For stand-alone operation, the integrated zero-voltage relay contacts are used for switching actions, e.g. for a door opener with its own power supply (e.g. common doorbell transformer).
- Start-up with direct configuration without a PC or programming software.
Inputs and outputs
- Switching contact: Two relays with zero-voltage 2-way switch contacts, load capacity AC/DC 24 V / 1.6 A.
- Two connections for power supply.
- Fingerprint module as professional biometric access control system based on the new generation of surface-scan technology.
- Scanning the deepest layer of skin using high frequency. High detection rate and security against tampering.
- An evaluation of the unique characteristic features of the living human finger.
- Detection of signs of life in the finger.
- Up to 99 fingers can be managed by the fingerprint reader.
- Reliable detection of fingers which, for example, were slightly injured during gardening (only the top layer of skin was injured).
- Data protection through the use of encryption.
- Quick response time from fingerprint scan to enabling: up to 30 saved fingers – approx. 1 s, up to 99 saved fingers – approx. 3 s.
- Night design of the fingerprint surface for orientation using white LED illumination.
- 360° fingerprint readability.
- Three-colour LED status display for visual signalling during programming and operation.
- Master PIN number provided on included sealed safety card if Administrator finger is no longer available. The device can be reset at the factory with the accompanying safety card.
- Acknowledgement buzzer for acoustic signalling for user or installer.
- Audible warning in case of unauthorised removal of the fingerprint top unit, i.e. tamper detection. Tampering circuit with switching actuator in the door communication system.
- The two integrated 2--way switch relays can be assigned two different fingers, e.g. thumb: control of door opening; index finger: switching outdoor lighting.
- System 55, Gira E22, Gira F100: IP20
- From power supply for door communication: DC 24 V ±10 %
- From the door communication system: DC 26 V ± 2 V
- Number: 2
- Contact: 1 2-way switch zero-voltage
- Load capacity: AC/DC 24 V / 1.6 A
- Connection cable for door communication: 1 x connector strip
- Relay: 3 screw terminals each
- Additional power supply: 2x screw terminals
Resistance to EMD: up to 15 kV
Installation depth: 33 mm.
Ambient temperature: -20 °C to +70 °C
|Design range||System 55|
|Finish||Pure White Glossy|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||Door Comms Bus (26VDC)|