CLEARANCE ITEM - KNX touch sensor 3 Basic 1-gang System 55, E22
The push button sensor 3 basic consists of one control surface divided into two points with the same basic function. The control concept is defined as "Rocker" and cannot be changed.
The following functions can be configured on each rocker-
- Command on actuating the buttons configurable (ON, OFF, TOGGLE).
- Time between switching and dimming can be set.
- Command on actuating the rocker configurable (lighter - ON, darker - OFF).
- Time between short-time and long-time commands can be set.
- Command on actuating the rocker configurable (UP, DOWN).
- Value transmitter and Scene extension
- Command on pressing the rocker configurable (values 0...255/0...100 % or scene numbers).
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Typically 5mA
- Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 °C
- Storage/transport temperature: -20 ... +70 °C
- Safety class: III
- Connection mode KNX: Standard KNX/EIB connection terminals
Requires Bus Coupler (2008 00), Rocker Set (2131 xx, 2181 xx) and Frame (Standard 55, E2, Esprit, Event, E22, Classic) to complete.
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Mounting||Depends on Frame Choice|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|