Gira S1 KNX DRA
- Secure remote access to your smart home with KNX using the Gira HomeServer or Gira X1 app.
- Secure remote access to web-based visualisations.
- Secure remote maintenance and remote programming of the Gira HomeServer, Gira G1, Gira X1, Gira L1, and Gira KNX IP router.
- Secure remote programming via the Gira HomeServer experts.
- Secure remote programming via the Gira Project Assistant (GPA).
- Secure remote maintenance and remote programming of KNX projects using ETS4 or ETS5. The programming and diagnosis is supported via group and bus monitor.
- Secure remote access to HTML pages in the smart home network (e.g. camera, NAS, router, switch).
- Secure data transfer courtesy of SSL/TLS encryption.
- Portal server is located in Germany and is subject to German laws on data.
- Independence from internet provider and routers used. Secure remote access even with IPv6 Dual Stack Lite - (e.g. with Unitymedia), LTE, or UMTS connections.
- Management of access to the secure connections via KNX communication objects, Gira X1 ap, Gira HomeServer app, and QuadClient.
- Status signalling of the secure connections via KNX communication objects, Gira X1 ap, Gira HomeServer app, and QuadClient.
- Send KNX status messages via email. An attachment can be added to the email, as an option.
- Send KNX status messages by SMS or voice call via the chargeable, additional service sms77 or MessageBird.
- Optimised KNX IP communication, for mobile or very slow connections.
- Supports the accelerated transfer of the ETS to KNXnet/IP devices via a direct KNX IP connection.
- Two RJ45 sockets with switch functionality support simple loop-through of the patch cable.
- Quick and convenient Gira S1 start-up via the Gira device portal.
- 2 GB of data each month.
- Unlimited operating life and 5 years' guaranteed server operation.
- Functional extensions and updates via firmware and software updates.
- Firmware update is performed via the Gira Project Assistant (GPA).
- Hardware prepared for KNX Secure. Future firmware update required.
Rated voltage: DC 24 to 30 V
Power consumption: 2 W
IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
IP: 2 x RJ45 jacks
KNX: Connection and junction terminal
Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
KNX: TP1, S mode (ETS)
microSD card: for future applications
Support three tunnelling server on the IP interface connection