BACnet / IP & MSTP Server to KNX (3000 points)
The previous part number for this item was IBOX-BAC-KNX
The aim of this integration is to make accessible KNX Data points from a BACnet/IP or BACnet MSTP. The BACnet gateway allows other BACnet devices in the network to perform subscription (COV) requests and, also read and write its internal points.
From the KNX system point of view, in the startup process of the gateway and, also after a detection of a KNX bus reset, the gateway polls the KNX signals configured to be updated in this situation and maintain the received values in memory to be served to the BACnet system when requested. Also, listen for any KNX telegram related to the internal points configured in it and acts accordingly to the configuration of the related point.
From the BACnet system point of view, after the startup process, the gateway listens for any subscription (COV) request, serves any polling request or performs any writing request of its internal points received from BACnet system. The values received from BACnet become available to be read (and when applicable, written) by the KNX system and vice-versa.
Configuration is carried out using the configuration software IntesisBox® MAPS
- Power: 1 x Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles)
- 9 to 36VDC +/-10%, Max.: 140mA.
- 24VAC +/-10% 50-60Hz, Max.: 127mA
- Recommended: 24VDC
- Ethernet: 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps RJ45, 2 x Ethernet LED: port link and activity
- Port A: KNX connection on A3 (+) and A4(-)
- Port B: 1 x Serial EIA232 (SUB-D9 male connector), 1 x Serial EIA485 Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles) A, B, SGND (Reference ground or shield)
- Battery: Size: Coin 20mm x 3.2mm, Capacity: 3V / 225mAh, Type: Manganese Dioxide Lithium
- Console Port: Mini Type-B USB 2.0 compliant
- USB Port: Type-A USB 2.0 compliant. Only for USB flash storage device (USB pen drive). Power consumption limited to 150mA (HDD connection not allowed)
- Operation Temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Operation Humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Enclosure : Plastic, type PC (UL 94 V-0)
- Net dimensions (DxWxH): 90x88x56 mm
- Recommended space for installation (DxWxH): 130x100x100mm
- Colour: Light Grey- RAL 7035