KNX - Modbus TCP & RTU Master (100 points)
Replaces IBOX-KNX-MBRTU-100 and IBOX-KNX-MBTCP-100
IntesisBox is a Modbus RTU Master and TCP Client device allowing to read/write points of other Modbus RTU Slave device(s) and Server device(s) connected to a Modbus network, offering these point's values through its KNX/EIB interface.
From the Modbus system point of view, after the start-up process, IntesisBox reads continuously the points configured to be read in the Modbus Slave devices and updates in its memory all the values received from the Modbus system. Points of Modbus devices can be read/written from KNX at any time.
On the KNX side, IntesisBox simulates a KNX device and acts as if it was a single device into the KNX system.
The IntesisBox's KNX EIB interface connects directly to the EIB bus and it is optoisolated from the rest of the internal electronics. Any point in IntesisBox can be configured individually for different functionalities:
- Allow read requests
- Allow write requests
- Automatically send a write request to the KNX bus when its value changes
- Send a read request to the KNX bus when IntesisBox starts-up or after a KNX bus reset.
For each point, one KNX main group address and different listening group addresses can be defined. This useful feature allows actions on the same internal point from multiple KNX group addresses.
- Power: 1 x Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles)
- 9 to 36VDC +/-10%, Max.: 140mA.
- 24VAC +/-10% 50-60Hz, Max.: 127mA
- Recommended: 24VDC
- Ethernet: 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps RJ45, 2 x Ethernet LED: port link and activity
- Port A: KNX connection on A3 (+) and A4(-)
- Port B: 1 x Serial EIA232 (SUB-D9 male connector), 1 x Serial EIA485 Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles) A, B, SGND (Reference ground or shield)
- Battery: Size: Coin 20mm x 3.2mm, Capacity: 3V / 225mAh, Type: Manganese Dioxide Lithium
- Console Port: Mini Type-B USB 2.0 compliant
- USB Port: Type-A USB 2.0 compliant. Only for USB flash storage device (USB pen drive). Power consumption limited to 150mA (HDD connection not allowed)
- Operation Temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Operation Humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Enclosure : Plastic, type PC (UL 94 V-0)
- Net dimensions (DxWxH): 90x88x56 mm
- Recommended space for installation (DxWxH): 130x100x100mm
- Colour: Light Grey- RAL 7035