KNX - MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AC (100 Groups). City Multi with AG-150A, G-50A, GB-50, EB-50, AE200
IntesisBox KNX – Mitsubishi Electric AC is a communication gateway for the integration of Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning systems into KNX TP-1 (EIB).
IntesisBox KNX continuously polls (reads) the Mitsubishi Electric control interface (AG-150, GB-50, AE-200, EB-50 or similar) for all configured signals and keeps the updated status of all of them in its memory ready to be served when requested from KNX.
On the KNX side, IntesisBox simulates a KNX device and acts as if it was one more device into the KNX system.
The IntesisBox's KNX interface connects directly to the KNX bus and is opto-isolated from the rest of the internal electronics. Any point in IntesisBox can be configured individually for different functionality.
To allow read requests, to allow write requests, to automatically send a write request to the KNX bus when its value changes, and to send a read request to the KNX bus when IntesisBox starts-up or after a bus reset.
For each point, one main group address and different listening group addresses can be defined. This useful feature allows actions on the same internal point from multiple KNX group addresses.
- Power: 1 x Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles)
- 9 to 36VDC +/-10%, Max.: 140mA.
- 24VAC +/-10% 50-60Hz, Max.: 127mA
- Recommended: 24VDC
- Ethernet: 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps RJ45, 2 x Ethernet LED: port link and activity
- Port A: KNX connection on A3 (+) and A4(-)
- Port B: 1 x Serial EIA232 (SUB-D9 male connector), 1 x Serial EIA485 Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles) A, B, SGND (Reference ground or shield)
- Battery: Size: Coin 20mm x 3.2mm, Capacity: 3V / 225mAh, Type: Manganese Dioxide Lithium
- Console Port: Mini Type-B USB 2.0 compliant
- USB Port: Type-A USB 2.0 compliant. Only for USB flash storage device (USB pen drive). Power consumption limited to 150mA (HDD connection not allowed)
- Operation Temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Operation Humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Enclosure : Plastic, type PC (UL 94 V-0)
- Net dimensions (DxWxH): 90x88x56 mm
- Recommended space for installation (DxWxH): 130x100x100mm
- Colour: Light Grey- RAL 7035