Wi-Fi - DAIKIN AC. Domestic Lines
The aim of this integration is to monitor and control your Daikin Air Conditioning system, remotely, from your Control Center using any commercial SCADA or monitoring software that includes the possibility to communicate through simple ASCII messages on a TCP/IP network.
IntesisBox DK-AC-WMP-1 allows a complete and natural integration of Daikin Air Conditioners into IP
based control systems. Compatible with Domestic Air Conditioners commercialized by Daikin.
▪ Quick and easy installation.
▪ External power not required.
▪ Direct connection to the smart hub or home’s IP based control system.
▪ Direct connection to the AC indoor unit.
▪ Total Control and Supervision.
▪ Real states of the AC unit's internal variables.
▪ Allows using simultaneously the Daikin remote controllers1
Enclosure ABS (UL 94 V-0). 2,1 mm thickness
Dimensions 127 x 50 x 17 mm
12V, 60mA typical
Doesn’t require external power supply (supplied by the AC Unit)
RF Frequency range: 2412 to 2484 MHz
Output power (average):
- 20 dBm (11Mb/Sec.)
- 14 dBm (72.2Mb/Sec.)
LED indicators 1 x Device status
Temperature From 0ºC to 40ºC
Operating humidity <93% HR, no condensation
Stock humidity <93% HR, no condensation
RoHS conformity Compliant with RoHS directive (2011/65/EU).