Hisense VRF systems to BACnet IP/MSTP Interface - 64 units
The previous part number for this item was HS-AC-BAC-64, IBBACHIS064O000
- UL Certified
- BTL Certified
- Direct access to outdoor unitÕs communication bus.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the VRF system.
- Outdoor unitÕs signals available for the integration.
- Supports both BACnet/IP and BACnet MSTP physical layers.
- Datalogging through external USB port.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interfaceÕs firmware.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO VRF OUTDOOR UNITS
The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system. This allows not only the control and monitoring of the main AC functions but the access to some internal variables of the outdoor units.
SET UP BY INTESIS MAPS
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device and offers extra functions available for all the new generation gateways. Thanks to the scan function, which allows to automatically discover all the units available in the installation, get the interface ready to work in a really short time.
Intesis MAPS makes it easy to identify any malfunction in the installations thanks to its robust diagnostic feature.
- Plastic, type PC (UL 94 V-0)
- Net dimensions (dxwxh): 90x88x56 mm
- Recommended space for installation (dxwxh): 130x100x100mm
- Colour: Light Grey. RAL 7035
- DIN rail EN60715 TH35.
Terminal Wiring (for power supply and low-voltage signals)
- Per terminal: solid wires or stranded wires (twisted or with ferrule)
- 1 core: 0.5mm2... 2.5mm2
- 2 cores: 0.5mm2... 1.5mm2
- 3 cores: not permitted
- 1 x Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles)
- 9 to 36VDC +/-10%, Max.: 140mA.
- 24VAC +/-10% 50-60Hz, Max.: 127mA
- Recommended: 24VDC
- 1 x Ethernet 10/100 Mbps RJ45
- 2 x Ethernet LED: port link and activity
- 1 x H-Link Plug-in screw terminal block orange (2 poles) 1500VDC isolation from other ports
- 1 x Plug-in screw terminal block green (2 poles). Reserved for future use.
Switch A (SWA)
- 1 x DIP-Switch for serial EIA485 configuration: Reserved for future use
- 1 x Serial EIA232 (SUB-D9 male connector).Not used
- 1 x Serial EIA485 Plug-in screw terminal block (3 poles) A, B, SGND (Reference ground or shield) 1500VDC isolation from other ports.
Switch B (SWB)
- 1 x DIP-Switch for serial EIA485 configuration:
- Position 1: ON: 120 ½ termination active. Off: 120 ½ termination inactive (default)
- Position 2-3: ON: Polarisation active (default) Off: Polarisation inactive
- Size: Coin 20mm x 3.2mm
- Capacity: 3V / 225mAh
- Type: Manganese Dioxide Lithium
- Mini Type-B USB 2.0 compliant
- 1500VDC isolation
- Type-A USB 2.0 compliant
- Only for USB flash storage device (USB pen drive)
- Power consumption limited to 150mA (HDD connection not allowed)
- Button A: Not used
- Button B: Will broadcast I-Am message to all BACnet ports.
- 0¡C to +60¡C
- 5 to 95%, no condensation
- IP20 (IEC60529)
- 10 x Onboard LED indicators:
- 1 x Error LED
- 1 x Power LED
- 2 x Ethernet Link/Speed
- 2 x Port A TX/RX
- 2 x Port B TX/RX
- 1 x Button A indicator
- 1 x Button B indicator