Mitsubishi Electric Domestic, Mr.Slim and City Multi to KNX Interface
The previous part number for this item was ME-AC-KNX-1-V2
- KNX certified.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Reduced dimensions allowing a quick installation inside the Air Conditioner unit.
- Offered all the required DPT objects to be compatible with all KNX thermostats in the market.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as ÒtimeoutÓ, Òopen windowÓ or ÒOccupancyÓ. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Smooth integration of KNX thermostats allowing the control of the AC unit by the own temperature sensor of the thermostat.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by KNX.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including AC unitÕs internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
- The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint, but the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
EASY TO SET UP BY ETS
- The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
- ABS (UL 94 V-0) de 2,5 mm / 1Ó thick
- Net dimensions (dxwxh): 59 x 36 x 21 mm / 4Ó x 2.8Ó x 1.Ó
- Color: Light White
Weight: 42 g.
Power supply: Power is supplied by: 1 x KNX bus (29V DC, 5mA)
Terminal Wiring (for low-voltage signals)
- For terminal: solid wires or stranded wires (twisted or with ferrule)
- 1 core: 0.5mm2... 2.5mm2
- 2 cores: 0.5mm2... 1.5mm2
- 3 cores: not permitted
KNX port: 1 x KNX TP1 (EIB) port opto-isolated. Plug-in terminal block (2 poles). TNV-1
AC unit port: 1 x Specific connector. Specific cable included
Configuration: Configuration with ETS
LED indicators: 1 x KNX programming
Operation Temperature: -25oC to +60oC
Stock Temperature: -40oC to +85oC
Operational Humidity: <90% RH, non-condensing
Stock Humidity: <90% RH, non-condensing
Isolation voltage: 4000 VDC
Protection: IP20 (IEC60529)
Buttons: 1 x KNX programming
RoHS conformity: Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/CE).
- CE conformity to EMC directive (2004/108/EC) and Low-voltage directive (2006/95/EC)
- EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3, EN 60950-1, EN 50491-3
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|