KNX - MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AC. Domestic, Mr. Slim and City Multi
Product code: INKNXMIT001I000
IntesisBox ME-AC-KNX-1-V2 allows monitoring and control, fully bi-directionally, of all the operational parameters of Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners from KNX installations. Compatible with Domestic and Mr. Slim Series manufactured by Mitsubishi Electric. The previous part number for this item was ME-AC-KNX-1-V2
- Easy installation, even inside the air conditioning indoor unit. Cable to connect to CN105 or CN92 connector is supplied.
- Great integration flexibility. Configured directly from ETS.
- Special communication objects for increasing comfort and energy savings: Open window, Working hours counter, Save /execute scenes, Enable/Disable device, Enable/disable remote controller..
- "Virtual temperature" functionality. Useful when an external ambient temperature reference is required (KNX sensor or thermostat) to control the AC, or when the heating and AC unit need to be controlled from the same KNX thermostat.
- Simultaneous control from KNX and from the IR controller of the Air Conditioner.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 7mA
From KNX, access to the following is possible-
- Start/Stop of the AC unit
- Temperature set point
- Ambient Temperature
- Operation Mode
- Fan Speed
- Vane Position
- Alarm status Error codes
- Commands and real states
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|