KNX Interface to Mitsubishi Electric (Domestic & Mr.Slim) 1 AC unit - with 4 Binary Inputs
- Reduced dimensions, quick installation.
- Multiple objects for control and status (bit, byte, characters...) with KNX standard datapoint types.
- Status objects for every control available.
- Timeout for Open Window and Occupancy. Sleep function also available.
- Control of the AC unit based in the ambient temperature read by the own AC unit, or in the ambient temperature read by any KNX thermostat.
- AC unit can be controlled simultaneously by the IR remote control of the AC unit and by KNX.
- Total Control and Monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including monitoring of AC units state of internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control), and error indication and error code.
- Up to 5 scenes can be saved and executed from KNX, fixing the desired combination of Operation Mode, Set Temperature, Fan Speed, Vane Position and Remote Controller Lock in any moment by using a simple switching.
- Four potential-free binary inputs provide the possibility to integrate many types of external devices. Also configurable from ETS, they can be used for switching, dimming, shutter/blind control, and more
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 7mA
- Inputs: 4 x Potential Free
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|