Mitsubishi Heavy Industries VRF systems to KNX Interface (48 indoor units)
The previous part number for this item was MH-AC-KNX-48
- Direct access to outdoor unitÕs communication bus.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints (DPTs) that guarantees a seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.
- Configuration through IP or RS-232 port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status and errors.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO VRF OUTDOOR UNITS
- The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system.
SET UP BY LINKBOX
- The configuration is carried out using Linkbox software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device and offers extra functions such as a diagnostic feature.
- Industrial sheet metal.
- Size: 215mm x 167mm x 61mm.
- Weight: 2.025 Kg
- Gray metalised.
- 100 to 240VAC~
- 50 to 60Hz
- 5W max.
- Power connector: C14 (male)
- Dimensions: 20x5mm
Terminal wiring (for low-voltage signals)
- Per terminal: solid wires or stranded wires (twisted or with ferrule)
- 1 core: 0.75 ... 1.25mm2
- 2 cores: 0.75 ... 1.25mm2
- 3 cores: not permitted
- 1 x KNX TP1 (EIB) opto-isolated (Plug-in screw terminal block 2 poles)
- 1 x Superlink terminals (Plug-in screw terminal block 2 poles ÒAÓ ÒBÓ). SELV
- 1 x Ethernet 10Base-T (RJ45)
- 2 x Ethernet port link and activity (LNK, ACT).
- 4 x MHI Interface (OP, ERR, HOST, PAC)
- 1 x Reset Device
- 1 x SLK selector
- EIA232. (DB9 female DCE). SELV
- Via console port.
- Allows upgrades via console port.
Operational temperature range
- 0¡C to +40¡C
Operational humidity range
- 5% to 95%, non condensing
- IP20 (IEC60529)
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/CE).
Norms and standards
- CE conformity to EMC directive (2004/108/EC) and Low-voltage directive (2006/95/EC)
- EN 61000-6-2
- EN 61000-6-3
- EN 60950-1
- EN 50491-3