Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Domestic units to AC Cloud Control (WiFi) Interface - 1 unit
Direct connection to indoor units
The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpointÉ but the monitoring of errors and alarms.
AC Cloud Control devices are developed to interface the AC units and provide cloud connectivity using the local WIFI network. They are b/g/n compatible and use 2.4GHz frequency, ensuring further coverage within the installation, and showing no communication problems due to the optimized IoT communication protocol used. They are firewall friendly since only outbound ports are used, ensuring an easy and secure configuration.
- Easy WiFi configuration using the native Android and iOS app.
- b/g/n WiFi standards supported at 2,4 GHz.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and configure the WiFi).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the manufacturer's IR remote controller and by AC Cloud Control through the app and web.
- Native Android and iOS app.
- Web based dashboard.
Enclosure: ABS (UL 94 V-0). 2,1 mm thickness
Dimensions: 127 x 50 x 17 mm
Weight: 80 g
Power Supply: 12V, 60mA typical. DoesnÕt require external power supply (supplied by the AC Unit)
Radio Parameters: RF Frequency range: 2412 to 2484 MHZ Output power (average): - 20 dBm (11Mb/Sec.). - 14 dBm (72.2Mb/Sec.)
LED indicators: 1 x Device status
Operating Temperature: From 0oC to 40oC
Operating Humidity: <93% HR, no condensation
Stock Humidity: <93% HR, no condensation
RoHS Conformity: Compliant with RoHS directive (2011/65/EU).