Universal IR Air Conditioner to WiFi (ASCII) Interface
The previous part number for this item was IS-IR-WMP-1, IBWMPUNI001I000
The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint, but the monitoring of errors and alarms.
The Intesis WiFi gateways have been specifically designed to be the best AC integration solution for Home Automation Systems. Communications are based on a simple ASCII protocol that can be easily implemented, in the form of a driver, into Home Controllers or Smart Hubs. With drivers already available from many Home Automation platforms on the market, Air Conditioning units can be easily integrated and controlled.
- Intuitive web interface for the WiFi configuration.
- b/g/n WiFi standards supported.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and configure the WiFi).
- Auto-Learn function to automatically set the IR remote controller configuration.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Home Automation systems.
- Integration with any IP Home Automation System thanks to the open ASCII protocol.
- Compatible with the drivers available on the Intesis website
Enclosure: ABS (V-0, 5VB). 2,1 mm thickness - PC (V-2). 1mm thickness
Dimensions: 81 x 78 x 28 mm
Power supply: 5VDC 0,2 A NEC Class 2 or Limited Power Source (LPS) and SELV
RF Frequency range: 2412 to 2497 MHz
Output power (average): 8 dBm (Modulated signal at antenna port; 11Mb/Sec.)
LED indicators: 1 x Device status
Operating Temperature: From 0¼C to 40¼C
Operating humidity: <93% HR, no condensation
Stock humidity: <93% HR, no condensation
RoHS conformity Compliant with RoHS directive (2011/65/EU)