Smart Connect KNX Hue
- Operation of Philips Hue via KNX.
- Up to 25 Philips Hue lights can be controlled with an ise smart connect KNX Hue using the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Control with the usual KNX operating devices, regardless of the app.
- Separate control of up to 25 Philips Hue lights through switching and dimming.
- Individual control of the RGB colour values is possible.
- Support of colour temperature
- Support of Hue lamps "Lux" and "Go"
- Convenient toggling between entire light scenarios or separate control with the KNX operating elements.
- Implementation of light effects with the scene and time functions.
- Easy connection of visualisation systems and facility management systems.
- Changes made using an app or computer are reported on the KNX (on/off, dim, light colour).
- An integrated data network switch (two RJ45 connections) simplifies the connection of multiple IP devices. This enables multiple ise smart connect KNX Hues or other IP devices in the distribution to be connected without the aid of other active components Supports accelerated transmission from the ETS to the ise smart connect KNX Hue via a direct IP connection.
- Operating voltage: DC24 to 30V
- Current Consumption: 83mA at 24VDC
- IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
- Supported protocols: ARP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, AutoIP, UDP/IP, KNXnet/IP as per KNX System Specification: Core, Device Management
- Connections: 2 x RJ45 socket for IP connection
- MicroSD Card: No Function