KNX F40 Standard push-button module 3-gang
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Installation in flush box according to DIN 49073
- Push-button functions for switching, dimming, blinds control, valuators, light scenes, etc.
- To be completed with cover kit
- One red status LED per button
- One blue operation LED as an orientation light and to indicate the programming status
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- Transparent cover kit (included) for temporary site use without design covers
For cover kit 3-gang, ref.-no.: .. 403 TSA ..
For cover 2-gang with symbols, ref.-no.: .. 402 TSAP ..
For cover 4-gang with symbols, ref.-no.: .. 404 TSAP ..
Adapter frames are included in delivery: ref.-no. LS 4 AR for LS range (pre-mounted) and ref.-no. CD 4 AR for CD range. AS / A ranges without adapter frame.
Only with the ETS 3.0d version or later versions the full functionality will be available.
1 blue LED: operation indication
3 red LED: status indication
KNX medium: TP 1
Commissioning mode: S mode
Rated voltage KNX: DC 21 V ... 32 V SELV
KNX power consumption: typical 150 mW
Connection mode: KNX Connection terminal
Safety class: III
Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 °C
Storage/transport temperature: -25 ... +70 °C
|Design range||Jung F40|
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|Status LED's||Blue and Red|