Fire protection ceiling one-gang junction box HWD 30
HWD 30 ceiling box guarantees F30 to F90 fire protection. If a fire starts, the integrated fire-retardant coating immediately generates foam and seals the opening in the ceiling. Even when retrofitted, the HWD30 ceiling box provides protection.
- For non-insulated fire protection ceilings F30 (fire resistance of min. 30 minutes)
- For F30 non-insulated fire-protection ceilings
- For F60 fire-protection ceilings backed with mineral insulation materials in compliance with EN 13501 part 1
- For F90 fire-protection ceilings with Rockwool/Termarock 100
- Encasing is not necesssary
- For installation of smoke detectors, motion detectors, etc.
- With a fire-protection cover, can be used as a ceiling junction box
- Also suitable for retrofitting
- Depth: 54.5 mm
- Cut hole Ø: 74 mm
- Fixing screw spacing: 60 mm
- Cable entries of up to Ø 11.5 mm: 4
- DIBt approval: Z-19.21-1788