CLEARANCE ITEM - KNX Heating Actuator 6 Gang
The heating actuator is used for the activation of electrothermal actuators (ETA) for heating or cooling systems. It possesses 6 electronic outputs, each of which can silently activate up to 4 (AC 230 V) or 2 (AC 24 V) actuators. Both deenergised closed and deenergised opened actuators can be connected. The heating actuator receives 1-bit or 1-byte command value telegrams, transmitted, for example, by KNX room temperature controllers. The actuator controls its valve outputs either in switching form or with a PWM signal, according to the data format of the command values and the configuration in the ETS. The cycle time for constant PWM output signals can be configured separately for each valve output of the heating actuator. This allows individual adaptation to different actuator types.
Heating actuator for switching electrothermic valve drives for heating or cooling ceilings.
- Switching operation or PWM operation.
- Valve drives with the characteristic "de-energised open" or "de-energised closed" can be controlled.
- Valve drives can be controlled in the range from AC 24 V to 230V.
- Building site operation: Outputs can be operated manually without bus voltage with operating voltage only.
- Feedback in manual operation and in bus operation.
- Blocking of individual outputs manually or with bus.
- Overload protected, short-circuit protected, errors indicated with LED.
- Protection against jammed valves.
- Forced setting.
- Various setpoint values for forced setting or emergency mode in case of bus failure for the summer and winter.
- Cyclical monitoring of the input signals can be parameterised.
- Feedback via bus e.g. for valve voltage failure, overload, and short circuit.
- Switching the heating pump depending on the valve conditions.
- Group feedback of the closed valve drives.
- Power-saving mode for reducing the energy consumption of the heating actuator. Application for periods (e.g. summer) when heat is not required for heating.
- Activation of valve drive with "first open function" during initial commissioning.
- Fast commissioning thanks to global setting of the channels.
- Cascading of several heating actuators.
- Resetting error messages via bus.
- Heating requirements control.
- Elapsed-hours meter per channel.
- Rated voltage: AC 110 to 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby: max. 0.4 W
- Power loss: max.1W
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 8mA
- Outputs: 6
- Contact type: Triac
- Switching voltage: AC24 to 230V, 50/60Hz
- Switching current: 5 to160mA
- Switch-on current: max.1.5A(2s)
- Number of drives per output
- AC 230 V drives: 4
- AC 24 V drives: 2