Pres.detec.Mini Standard KNX
Presence detector for presence monitoring (operating mode: presence detector), for motion detection (operating mode: ceiling observer) or for monitoring with alarm telegrams (operating mode: alarm device) indoors or outdoors. With their subtle and flat design and flexible installation concept, presence detectors Mini are particularly suitable for properties with high architectural demands.
- Extreme flat installation.
- Clamp mounting on suspended ceilings.
- Ceiling mounting on stable ceilings in device box in accordance with DIN 49073 using optional accessories.
- Surface mounting in surface-mounted box (optional accessories).
- Protection type IP44 allows installation outdoors and in humid rooms.
- The colour emphasis of the design rings enables their colours to be adapted to the wall or ceiling.
- When the design ring has been removed, all the operating elements (e.g. the programming button) of the device can be conveniently accessed from the front. Thus, removal is not necessary for subsequent adjustment or programming via the ETS.
- Ceiling-mounted device with integrated KNX bus coupler.
- PIR sensors: three sensors, integrated brightness sensor.
- Sensitivity of the motion detection can be set manually using an adjuster.
- Sensitivity can be configured by ETS.
- Sensitivity adjuster on the device can be deactivated using the software.
- Indication of motion detection (permanent or only during walking test).
- One function block configurable.
- Adjustable operating mode: ceiling observer, presence detector, alarm device.
- Individual device, main unit, auxiliary unit can be set.
- Operating mode for individual device or main unit: automatic, semi-automatic (manual ON / automatic OFF, or automatic ON / manual OFF).
- Two outputs (for function: ceiling observer, presence detector).
- Output (for function: ceiling observer, presence detector): switching, staircase function, switching with forced setting, dimming value transmitter, light scene auxiliary unit, temperature value transmitter, brightness value transmitter, temperature operating mode.
- Dusk stage can be set using external communication object or teach-in.
- Additional transmission delay via external communication object.
- Self-teaching additional transmission delay (adaptive delay time).
- Short-term presence function.
- Feedback of dusk stage.
- Block function.
- Manual operation using pushbutton sensor (separate communication object).
- Switch-off brightness (for presence detectors) via teach-in.
- Measurement of time period after last motion.