Wi-fi - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES AC. FD, KX6, KXR6 Series
The aim of this integration is to monitor and control your Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air conditioning system, remotely, from your Control Center using any commercial SCADA or monitoring software that includes the possibility to communicate through simple ASCII messages on a TCP/IP network.
▪ Quick and easy installation.
▪ External power not required.
▪ Direct connection to the smart hub or home’s IP based control system.
▪ Direct connection to the AC indoor unit.
▪ Total Control and Supervision.
▪ Real states of the AC unit's internal variables.
▪ Allows using Mitsubishi Heavy’s wired remote controller simultaneously
3. Technical Features
Enclosure ABS (UL 94 HB). 2,5 mm thickness
Dimensions 70 x 108 x 28 mm
Power supply 14V, 110mA typical
Doesn’t require external power supply (supplied by the AC Unit)
RF Frequency range: 2412 to 2497 MHz
Output power (average): 8 dBm (Modulated signal at antenna port; 11Mb/Sec.)
LED indicators 1 x Device status
Temperature From 0ºC to 40ºC
<93% HR, no condensation
Stock humidity <93% HR, no condensation
RoHS conformity Compliant with RoHS directive (2011/65/EU)