eNet wireless switching or momentary-contact actuator, 8-gang / blind actuator, 4-gang
Two outputs are each operated in the same mode (switching, dimming, blind or shutter).
Switching of lighting or single-phase fan motors.
Control of electrically operated hangings, such as blinds, shutters, or awnings
Operating modes: switching actuator, momentary-contact actuator can be set for a single output; a blind actuator, shutter actuator can be set for a pair of outputs.
Status feedback to eNet wireless transmitter.
Operating mode buttons: Relay contact stays closed as long as telegrams are being received (max. 60 seconds).
Positioning of blind and slat using scene call-up.
Positions for sun protection and twilight can be saved.
Threshold value scenes for sun protection, twilight and wind alarms.
Hanging period can be saved.
Slat adjustment time can be saved.
Can be set with eNet server:
- Flashing function.
- Delay time.
- Switch-on/off delay.
- Switch-off pre-warning.
- Minimum switching repeat time.
- Permanent-on, permanent-off.
- Adjustment time when changing directions.
- Motion direction can be inverted (e.g. for roof windows).
- Position for sun protection, twilight, lock-out protection, and wind alarms.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Standby: max. 0.5 W
Ambient temperature: -5 ¡C to +45 ¡C
Switching capacity AC 230 V: 16 A / AC1
- Light bulbs: 2300 W
- HV halogen lamps: 2000 W
- Wound transformer: 1000 VA
- Gira Tronic transformer: 1500 W
- Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated: 920 VA
- LED lamps: typ. 500 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 500 W
- Capacitive load: 690 VA (560 µF)
Connections: max. 4 mm_
Length of the data cable: Max. 3 m
|Design range||GIRA System 55|