eNet wireless converter intermediate plug
- Control of eNet actuators via wireless bus system transmitters or control of wireless bus system actuators via eNet transmitters.
- Reception of wireless bus commands and conversion to eNet commands.
- Reception of eNet commands and conversion to wireless bus commands.
- 24 transmitter channels from the two systems can be connected.
- Scenes 1 to 5 from both systems can be called up and changed.
- All-On and All-Off can be called up from both systems.
- Indoor installation in SCHUKO socket outlet or socket outlet with earth pin.
- The following wireless products are not supported: Wireless controller0358 18, wireless presence detector0318 .., wireless room temperature sensor with clock 1186 .., wireless motor servo1187 00, wireless sentinel 180/16 0826 02, wireless automatic control switch1306 .., wireless window contact 2256 ...
- The eNet wireless sun sensor, Solar5461 02 is not supported.
- Incompatible with fully encrypted wireless transmission (AES CCM).
- Incompatible with the eNet server, version 2.0.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: < 1 W
Ambient temperature: -5 ¡C to +45 ¡C
- eNet: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
- Wireless bus: 433.05 to 434.79 MHz
Range (free field): approx. 100 m
|Design range||GIRA System 55|