eNet wireless wall transmitter, 3-gang, System 55 rockers with inscription space
- Simple extension of existing switch combinations.
- The installation can be carried out without a surface-mounted housing or device box.
- The wireless wall transmitter can be attached to walls with screws or glued onto smooth or transparent surfaces with the mounting plate.
- Transmission of switching, dimming, blind adjustment, and scene commands.
- Switchover function, optimised for the control of momentary-contact actuators.
- Rocker can be set as channel or scene function.
- Two-colour LEDs on the right and left of the buttons for signalling.
- Battery-operated device.
Can be set with eNet server:
- Fully encrypted wireless transmission (AES CCM) from eNet Server software version 2.0.
- Signalling of the transmission status deactivatable.
- Operation locks.
- All-On or All-Off scenes, threshold value scenes, and individual scenes can be configured.
- Configuration of scene button via eNet SMART HOME app (if-then rules) to trigger actions, scenes, or timers.
- Device software update.
- Localisation of the device.
- Batteries are consumables and must be replaced regularly. Please observe the regulations on the disposal of used batteries.
- The wireless wall transmitter is supplied with a program-neutral start-up rocker. The suitable rocker set for the design line must be ordered separately.
- The range can be reduced when using metal rocker sets and/or metal cover frames.
- Wireless approval is valid for EU and EFTA countries.
Ambient temperature: -5 ¡C to +45 ¡C
Wireless frequency: 868.3 MHz
Range (free field): approx. 100 m
Rated voltage: DC 3 V
Battery Type: 1 x CR 2450N
Battery Range (free field): approx. 100 m
|Design range||GIRA System 55|