eNet Server DRA
Operation with eNet SMART HOME app for Apple iOS or Android or with Gira G1.Visualisation of the Gira interface via Gira Control 9 Client.The Gira eNet server is the intelligent central control unit of the eNet wireless system for when users want to go beyond the standard functions of the eNet sensors and actuators. It enables the whole Gira eNet system to be programmed, visualised, and documentedThe Gira eNet server can be accessed using various control devices, and it can also be controlled via LAN, WLAN, or externally via the internet using IP-enabled devices. In this way, the entire building technology system can always be viewed, regardless of your location. The Gira eNet server is available immediately.
- Fully encrypted wireless transmission (AES CCM 128-bit) from eNet Server software version 2.0.
- Compatible with smart heating control of tado¡ as of eNet Server software version 2.1
- Wireless transmitter and wireless receiver for max. 32 eNet wireless DIN-rail mounting devices (eNet wireless receiver module DRA is not required).
- Internal eNet wireless and WLAN antenna.
- External eNet wireless and WLAN antennas can be connected.
- Functions: Switching or pressing, dimming, blind.
- Energy management, scenes, connections, timers, if-then rules
- Updates and configures eNet SMART HOME devices.
- Integrated telegram recording for diagnostics.
- Automatically generated project documentation.
- Optional remote access via My-eNet portal is compatible to IPv4 and IPv6.
- The eNet server should be installed at a central location, where possible (e.g. ground floor) in order to guarantee good reception quality.
- Installation in a distribution box or sub-distribution with a metal housing requires an additional antenna. The additional antenna is to be placed outside the metal housing.
- The server is started up using the eNet SMART HOME connect web interface. To start up the server via the web interface, the start-up computer must have a current browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, or Chrome).
- The power supply is required for power supply when installed.
- Installation on top-hat rail.
- Wireless approval is valid for EU and EFTA countries.
- Not compatible with the Gira wireless bus system.
Rated voltage: DC 12 V SELV
Current consumption: 400 mA
Operation: max. 6 W
Standby: max. 2 W
Ambient temperature: -5 ¡C to +45 ¡C
LAN: Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
WLAN: 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11g
IP connections: max. 8
Wireless frequency: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
Range (free field): approx. 100 m
Data cable: J-Y(St)Y 2x2x0.8
Length of the data cable: max. 3 m
Number of eNet DRA modules: max. 32
A plug-in power supply unit is included in the scope of supply for mobile use of the eNet server.
|Design range||GIRA System 55|