CLEARANCE ITEM - ARCUS SK01-T (without physical sensor)
Clearance items can be returned within 14 days of purchase, outside of this we will only accept returns if the item becomes faulty within 6 Months.
KNX Temperature Sensor for indoor/outdoor and out door use (IP65). To be used with a PT1000 sensor (not supplied).
The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease),
RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two-
point are available.
Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum /
maximum value and a tracking control are included.
The sensor is configured by ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) and the application
program. Controlling functions such as signal threshold and other adjustments
are parameterized by the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ).
- Operating Voltage: EIB/KNX Bus Voltage 21 .. 32VDC
- Power Consumption: approx. 240mW ( at 24VDC )
- Auxiliary Supply: not Required
- Bus Coupler: Integrated
- Start-up with ETS: ARC_TFK.VD2 / Product: Sensor Temperature IP65
- Circuit Points: EIB-2-Pole Clamps ( red / black )
- Protection Class: IP65
- Assembly Type Transducer: Assembly with 2 Screws Finery
- Casing Transducer: White Plastic
- Casing Dimensions: 72x64x40mm (WxDxH)
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing + Regulation|