Smoke Alarm Device Basic Q
Increased quality criteria and technical advancements in smoke alarm devices are indicated on the market with the new Q test mark. The new Q-Label is an autonomous, manufacturer-independent quality mark for high-quality smoke alarm devices which undergo special testing for long-term use. The latest generation of Gira smoke alarm devices fulfil the criteria of the new Q-Label quality mark.
The smoke alarm devices operate based on the photoelectric scattered-light principle without radioactive particles. The smoke alarm devices detect smoke accumulation early and emit a warning signal before the concentration of smoke can become hazardous to people. Alerting occurs via a loud pulsing alarm tone and a flashing LED.
- Use in private residential units or similarly inhabited areas only in accordance with DIN 14676.
- Integrated function button for function test.
- Tested durability and reduction of false alarms.
- Fault indication.
- Increased stability, e.g. against external factors.
- Weak battery indication.
- Permanently installed battery with a service life of at least 10 years.
- KRIWAN approval.
- VdS approval pending.
- Power supply: Via smoke alarm device battery
- Battery life: at least 10 years
- Acoustic signal: Alarm: at least 85 dB (A)
- Visual signal: Ring indicator (red LED)
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +55°C
- Installation height: max. 4.50 m
- Protection type: IP 42
- Area of application: DIN 14676 Standards:DIN 14604
|Finish||Pure White Glossy|