free@home Switch Actuator sensor, 1/1 gang, Zenit
- For switching 127 V~/230 V~ consumers.
- With integrated switch actuator.
- Switching function is available also without prior programming (pre-configured).
- Configuration can be changed later via the web interface (groups, scenes, etc.).
- For contacting 1gang rocker 6230-10-xxx, 6231-10-xxx, 6232-10-xxx, 6233-10-xxx and 6234-10-xxx.
- The bus can be connected via enclosed terminal block.
- When installing in the flush-mounted box, a spatial division between the bus cable and 127 V/230 V installation cable is to be adhered to! If this minimum distance is not possible, use electronic boxes or insulating tubes.
This device is a sensor/switch actuator unit for decentralised flush-mounted installation. The device serves both as control element as well as actuator for the activation of electric loads.
Sensor and actuator are combined in a flush-mounted insert. The sensor and switching channels have been pre-programmed at the point of delivery (button top/bottom: off/on; left rocker). However, this pre-configuration can be adjusted as required.
After activating the bus voltage and connecting the load, it can be switched directly on the control element. The integrated bus coupler makes possible the connection to the free@home bus line.
- Green LEDs as light for orientation/status indication
- Exchangeable rockers with the corresponding icons.
Power Supply: 24 V DC (via bus line)
Bus subscribers: 1 (12mA)
Connection: Bus connection terminal: 0.4-0.8 mm
Line type: J-Y(St)Y, 2 x 2x 0.8 mm
Wire stripping: 6-7 mm
Maximum load: 10 Ax
Switch load line: 230 V ~, 50 / 60 Hz; Screw-type terminals: 2 x 2.5 mm2 rigid; 2 x 1.5 mm2 flexible
Switching capacity: 1 x 10 Ax
Ambient temperature : -5 ¡C Ð +45 ¡C
Storage T¡: -20 ¡C Ð +70 ¡C