Touch Control Element with Bus Coupler, 1-fold, FM, 86x86 (w x h)
Product code: 2CKA006300A1538
The ABB-tacteo® KNX sensor is a control element that can be individually configured for intelligent building control of the highest level luxury hotels, public buildings and apartment blocks.ABB-tacteo meets all the demands made on modern design, first-class quality and especially the utmost in comfort: Blinds, lighting, heating and media as well as access control are very easy to control. The high-quality sensor made of trend material glass is available in black or white. Design your KNX sensor with the ABB-tacteo configurator totally according to your requirements. The number of functions is variable and can be configured according to your requirements and wishes. Configured individually according to personal choice, each sensor is unique in design and function.
- 1 Button
- Glass- white or black depending on the design completed online.
- Integrated KNX bus coupler
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Push switch function:
- sending values
- Support of KNX functions through innovative colour concept (yellow=lighting, blue=blind, orange=RTC, magenta=scene and white=neutral/no function assigned) or standard illumination red/green.
- The bus connection is provided via the enclosed bus terminal.
|Power supply 24 V DC (via the bus line);||24 V DC (via the bus line);|
|Bus subscribers||1 (12 mA)|
|KNX connection||Bus connection terminal: 0.6 – 0.8 mm Line type: J-Y(St)Y, 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm Wire stripping: 5 – 6 mm|
|Ambient temperature||-5°C – +45°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C – +70°C|
|Finish||Black or White Glass|
|Switch action||Capacitive Touch|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temperature Sensing|
|Status LED's||Fixed RGB Colours|