Toshiba VRF and Digital systems to KNX Interface (64 indoor units)
The previous part number for this item was TO-AC-KNX-64
- Direct access to outdoor unitÕs communication bus.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints (DPTs) that guarantees a seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as ÒtimeoutÓ, Òopen windowÓ or ÒOccupancyÓ. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including AC unitÕs internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO VRF OUTDOOR UNITS
- The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system.
EASY TO SET UP BY ETS
- The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
- Industrial sheet metal.
- Size: 217mm x 147mm x 90mm.
- Weight: 1.500 Kg
- Gray metalised.
- 100 to 240VAC~
- 50 to 60Hz
- 5W max.
- Power connector: C14 (male)
- Dimensions: 20x5mm
Terminal wiring (for low-voltage signals)
- Per terminal: solid wires or stranded wires (twisted or with ferrule)
- 1 core: 0.75 ... 1.25mm2
- 2 cores: 0.75 ... 1.25mm2
- 3 cores: not permitted
- 1 x KNX TP1 (EIB) opto-isolated (Plug-in screw terminal block 2 poles)
- 1 x TCC-LINK connector (Plug-in screw terminal block 2 poles ÒU1Ó ÒU2Ó). SELV
- 5 x Toshiba Interface (POWER, RS485, TCC-LINK, ERROR, TEST)
- 1 x KNX port link and activity
- 1 x KNX Programming button
Operational temperature range
- 0¡C to +40¡C
Operational humidity range
- 5% to 95%, non condensing
- IP20 (IEC60529)
- Compliant with RoHS directive (2002/95/CE).
Norms and standards
- CE conformity to EMC directive (2004/108/EC) and Low-voltage directive (2006/95/EC)
- EN 61000-6-2
- EN 61000-6-3
- EN 60950-1
- EN 50491-3