Uni Dim Actuator 4x210W
Programming of the device also possible without applied 230 V supply voltage. Fast parameter setting in ETS using multi-use channel templates.
Extensive test and diagnosis functions via the i-Bus tool.
Automatic load detection is parameterizable.
Connection via different FI circuits.
Parallel connection of the outputs is possible to increase the output power. Outputs can be connected within a device in any configuration.
– The minimum load amounts to 2 W.
The programmed settings are retained after a power failure. Wide–range voltage input: 110 - 230 V AC ±10%
Automatic load detection (can be deactivated).
Separate N-connection per channel.
Parallel connection of the outputs possible to increase the output power.
Outputs can be connected in parallel in any configuration.
Minimum load: 2 W.
Manual operation on device also possible without bus voltage or in an unprogrammed status.
Programming of the device also possible without applied 230V supply voltage.
Extensive test and diagnosis functions for the i-Bus tool.
Fast parameter setting in ETS using copyable channel templates.
With integrated bus coupler.
Nominal power at 230 V~ mains voltage:
230 V~ incandescent and halogen lamps: 4 x 210 W/VA to 1 x 600 W/VA.
Dimmable 230 V~ LEDi: 4 x 210 W/VA to 1 x 600 W/VA in trailing edge control, 4 x 80 W/VA to 1 x 200 W/VA in leading edge control.
Inductive L-transformers with LED/low-voltage halogen lamp: 4 x 210 W/VA to 1 x 600 W/VA.
Electronic C-transformers with LED/low-voltage halogen lamp: 4 x 210 W/VA to 1 x 600 W/VA.
Electronic LC-transformers with LED/low-voltage halogen lamp: 4 x 80 W/VA to 1 x 200 W/VA.
Control element: One LED button per channel (including a colour status indication) for switching ON and OFF, as well as dimming up and down.
- Power supply: (via bus line): 24 V DC
- Bus subscribers: 1 (12 mA)
- Bus connection terminal: 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- Line type: J-Y(St)Y, 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm
- Stripping length: 5 - 6 mm
- Voltage input 110 - 230 V AC ±10%
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz +4% -6%
- Screw terminals: 1.5 - 4 mm2
- Stripping length: 8 mm
- Outputs: 4
- Rated power: 2 - 210 W/VA
- Protection type: IP20
- Ambient temperature: -5°C - +45°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C - +70°C
- Loss for electronic transformers (% of lamp load): 5%
- Loss for conventional transformers (% of lamp load): 20 %
- Maximum admissible total power loss in the ON state: ≤5W
- Ambient temperature, 100% nominal load: -5 - +45°C*
- Dimensions: (L x W x D): 90 mm x 108 mm x 64 mm
- Mounting Depth: 68mm
- Module Width: 6 MW
For software and description please check the current Online-Catalogue.
1 MW ≙ 18 mm.
Recommendation: Always use lamps of the same type and manufacturer.