KNX - IR interface for generic AC with IR receiver with 2 binary inputs
The IS-IR-KNX-1i is compatible with more than 40 different Air Conditioning brands. This gateway stands out as the only one in the market that offers control and monitoring of the climate system.
The device is installed next to the Air Conditioner and sends commands using infrared codes.
Thanks to a built-in infrared receiver, it can also capture the changes made by the user through the own AC IR remote controller and show them in KNX.
Another feature of this new gateway is its easy configuration, done through ETS using a simple plugin.
This configuration can be downloaded via USB or via KNX TP1.
Moreover, the new IS-IR-KNX-1i is powered from the KNX bus directly.
All these advantages allow a quick setup of the device.
- Power supply: KNX Bus 29V DC, 17mA
- Dimensions: 81 x 78 x 28 mm
- Weight: 76 g
- Colour: Ivory white
- Mounting: Wall and desktop
- LED indicators: 1 x Device status and KNX programming
- Push buttons: 1 x KNX programming.
- Binary inputs: 2 x binary inputs for potential-free contacts.
- Signal cable length: 5m unshielded, may be extended up to 20m with twisted.
- Compliant with the following standards:
- IEC61000-4-2: level 4 - 15kV (air discharge) - 8kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883E-Method 3015-7: class3B
- Console port: Mini USB port for console usage
- Configuration: Configuration with ETS
- OperatingTemperature: From 0ºC to 40ºC
- Operating humidity: <93% HR, no condensation
- Stock humidity: <93% HR, no condensation
|Operating voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|